First impression is the last impression. You need to ensure that your first meet up with your date is a good one, and that she is instantly impressed by you. This article discusses some of the critical points that every dating guy must learn about, so that he is able to impress his date without fail.
It is easier to meet and date a mature woman but it is far more challenging to actually impress her and convince her to meet you again after the first date. If you fail to impress your mature date during the first date, then she may not like to meet you again. In fact, there exists a very thin line of differentiation between success and failure, when it comes to impressing your date. If you do not take care of some simple aspects, you could so easily ruin it all. Summarized below, are some of the most crucial aspects that every dating guy must learn about, in order to impress his date and make his dating experience memorable.
1. Your clothes tell it all: It is an old saying that a man’s wardrobe speaks volumes about his personality. Therefore, you must wear something that is in fashion, and that suits you. This however, does not mean that you wear something too gaudy to depict the vibrant state of your mind. While your dressing needs to be decent, it must also not be too boring. You will need to do some homework on your dressing, before you go to meet her. One mistake that many people make is that they wear clothes that may indeed be trendy, but that just do not suit them at all. Remember, what suits your friend may not suit you. So, make sure that you wear such clothes, that you can carry off well and feel comfortable in.
2. Do not talk too much: You are on a date with a mature woman, and not on a date with any young immature girl. So, what you talk and how you talk makes a lot of difference. No mature lady would like a guy who talks too much, or does not talk sense. The best way to go about is to listen more and talk less. React well to what your mature date says, and add your views to it. The key is to identify her topics of interest and talk about those topics. Make sure that you do not lose your grip on the conversation. Be tactful enough to change the topic, whenever you feel you are at a loss of words or ideas. Do not make the conversation boring. Instead, cleverly switch the topic of discussion as and when required.
3. Show her that you are a good human being: This is a very important point to consider when dating an older lady. You must not sound like a selfish, materialistic, or egoistic person. Rather, you must try to demonstrate some of your best virtues so that you are able to win over your mature date.
4. Make her feel special: Women love it when they are made to feel special. Make her realize that she is very special to you. You may do so by inviting her for a lunch or showing her around your family home (which you may never have done before for any other girlfriend). Another very good way to make her feel special is to share one of your top secrets with her. This makes her feel that you trust her, and that she is very special to you. Instead of pampering her with expensive gifts, you can shower your mature date with your love and affection and completely ignore the age difference between the two of you. Only then can both of you develop a very strong bonding.
5. Study her personality: Talk more about her hobbies, her likes and dislikes, about her job, home or anything else that you feel is important to define her personality. Ask her perception about things which are important for both of you, such as health and fitness, beauty and diet, career and job, etc. Remember, there is a lot of difference between dating a younger girl, and going for a mature date. Therefore, you need to be well prepared with a solid plan when you are dating older women.